Call Full Stack Plumbing in Apex When a Plumbing Issue Arises
The team of experts at Full Stack Plumbing stands ready to tackle any plumbing project or repair in your home. We install faucets, showers, toilets, and appliances, and handle many other home and business essentials. We install traditional water heaters and tankless units that provide limitless hot water.
While there is no one-size-fits-all solution for everyone, our fully licensed and certified Apex plumbing crew will work with you to determine the best option for your situation. Contact us today to set up an appointment anywhere in Apex. We are happy to visit your home, inspect your issue or living space, and review your best options. We are here to answer all of your questions.
Apex Plumbing Projects
Getting a leaky pipe fixed, a kitchen sink drain unclogged, or having a sewer line repaired can turn a bad week around for Apex residents. Installing a new toilet, dishwasher, or shower can renew the look of your home and make daily chores and personal hygiene a joy again.
Full Stack Plumbing is a locally owned and operated Apex plumbing business. We specialize in partnering with homeowners and business owners on plumbing projects. We are good listeners too. We can help you plan out plumbing upgrades that bring new life to your bathroom or kitchen.
These are just some of the Apex plumbing projects we take on:
- Apex Water Heater Repair and Installation– Cold water blasting out of your shower may be the first sign that your water heater needs repair. We can examine your water heater and will recommend the simplest and cheapest fix if that’s all that’s needed. When a new water heater is required, we can help you select one that meets your family’s needs and fits into your living space. We repair and install gas or electric traditional storage-tank water heaters. We are also ready to help you make an upgrade if you decide to try the incredible benefits of unlimited hot water with a tankless water heater installation. We can install any brand, including Rinnai tankless water heaters.
- Bathroom Repairs and Installation– Our Apex Plumbing team installs new toilets, sinks, showers, and baths. We can hook up modern bathtubs with jets and other amazing features. We can fix backed-up toilets, slow-draining showers, and clogged bathroom sinks. You don’t have to put up with a constant drip from leaky pipes in a shower or below a sink. If there’s a bigger issue or a change that you would like to make to your bathroom, we go over your options and provide affordable pricing.
- Kitchen Repairs and Installation– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner prep and cleanup go much better when you’ve got a fully functioning kitchen. Our Apex plumbers are ready to roll on kitchen projects to install new sinks and faucets, dishwashers, and disposals. A slow-draining sink or a leaky pipe under a countertop is our specialty. We take immediate action to prevent damage and get your daily household chores back on schedule.
- Drain Repairs and Clog Fixes – You may have a slow-draining pipe or a sink that’s backed up. We can bust through any clog and get your water flowing again.
- Apex Broken Pipe Repairs– Pipes can freeze and suddenly develop a crack. Tree roots can grow into your water and septic lines. We check to see if pipes that have stopped draining are simply stopped-up, but if a clog isn’t the whole story, we look deeper and find any bigger problems that exist.
- Sewage Repairs – A septic or sewage backup is an unpleasant and unhygienic issue. We have years of experience finding and repairing sewage pipes and connections and busting up septic line clogs.
- Appliance Installation and Repair— Installation on the best brand name appliances in your Apex residence needs to be done correctly so that those purchases serve your family for many years to come. We hook up water lines to new refrigerators so they can provide ice and water on demand. We install dishwashers and other appliances so that they pass inspection and perform for your family members. We can also fix your appliance if a part suddenly wears out or a line starts to leak.