Call Full Stack Plumbing in Siler City When a Plumbing Issue Arises
The team of experts at Full Stack Plumbing stands ready to tackle any plumbing project or repair in your home. We install faucets, showers, toilets, appliances, and many other home and business essentials. We install traditional water heaters and tankless units that provide limitless hot water.
While there is no one-size-fits-all solution for everyone, our fully licensed and certified Siler City plumbing crew will work with you to determine the best option for your situation. Contact us today to set up an appointment anywhere in Siler City and across Chatham County. We are happy to come to your home and go over your best options. We are here to answer all of your questions.
Siler City Plumbing Projects
Full Stack Plumbing is a locally owned and operated plumbing business. We understand the needs of Siler City residents.
Full Stack Plumbing’s expert plumbers take pride in helping Siler City families fix their frustrating plumbing issues. A broken pipe or a clogged shower drain can seem like an impossible obstacle, but we are ready to come in and fix the problem and leave it looking like there was never a problem at all.
These are just some of the Siler City plumbing projects we take on:
- Water Heater Repair and Installation – We are experts at diagnosing a problem that’s robbed your family of hot water. We are also skilled at installing new water heaters. Our staff can help you select the right water heater to meet your family’s needs. That may be a traditional storage-tank water heater, whether gas or electric. We are also ready to help you make an upgrade if you decide to try the incredible benefits of unlimited hot water with a tankless water heater installation. We can install any brand, including Rinnai tankless water heaters.
- Bathroom Repairs and Installation – Full Stack’s Siler City Plumbers go the extra mile to make sure a new toilet, sink, or shower installation and bath installation makes you happy. We quickly fix the toughest clogs. Leaky pipes are no problem. We specialize in fixing leaky faucets. We come expertly trained in new toilet installation. If there’s a bigger issue, we go over your options and provide affordable pricing to get your home and your life back to normal.
- Kitchen Repairs and Installation – Our crew stands ready to install new sinks and faucets, dishwashers, and disposals. If your problem is a leaky kitchen pipe or a clog, we take quick action to prevent damage and get your water flowing again.
- Drain Repairs and Clog Fixes – You may have a slow-draining pipe or a sink that’s backed up. We can bust through any clog and get your water flowing again.
- Broken Pipe Repairs – Pipes can burst due to a big freeze. They may get stopped up by a tough clog. Tree roots can grow into pipes. We check to see if pipes that have stopped draining are simply stopped-up, but if a clog isn’t the whole story, we look deeper and find any bigger problems that exist. At Full Stack Plumbing, we locate the problem and seek out the simplest and cheapest solution first. We never want to perform repairs or replacements that you don’t need.
- Sewage Repairs – A septic or sewage backup can bring your daily routine to a halt. It can also pose a real health risk to your family. We have years of experience fixing sewage pipes and connections and busting up sewage clogs.
- Appliance Installation and Repair— Installing the best brand name appliances in your Siler City Home and making sure they perform as advertised. Replacing parts in your failing appliances to give them new life.