Carrboro homeowners with a traditional storage-tank water heater have probably taken more than one cold shower. Finding out the hot water has run out is a terrible way to start a day.
You and your family don’t have to suffer through these chilling surprises. Tankless water heaters have erased the wait for hot water forever for those who have them installed.
If you are ready to experience endless hot water, you shouldn’t delay any longer. Contact Full Stack Plumbing for any plumbing need in Carrboro or anywhere in Orange County. We partner with customers to select the best tankless unit for their homes and expertly install them. We even haul away that giant old water heater tank once we’re done.
Tankless Water Heater Advantages for Carrboro Families
For anyone in Carrboro who has delayed washing dishes or taking a shower until the water heats back up, seeing the advantages of endless hot water won’t be hard. Gas and electric tankless water heaters all heat water instantly. You can take a shower right after your spouse and children and still enjoy water that arrives at the perfect temperature.
Tankless water heaters come with many perks:
- Hot Water On Demand – Tankless water heaters make hot water as you need it. The hot water isn’t there until you turn that shower handle to red. Once the hot water is requested, the tankless unit heats the stream of water to the temperature you choose, all at once. You’ll never hop around a cold shower again.
- Efficiency – The average tankless water heaters are almost 25% more efficient than storage tank models. They work faster and better, but get more out of the electricity and natural gas they use. Tankless water heaters produce hot water only when you request it. There’s no 50-gallon tank using power 24/7 as elements work to keep the water warm even when you aren’t at home.
- Space-Saving – Tankless water heaters are much smaller and can even fit on the wall in a standard closet. That’s a big difference when compared to a rusty and dusty storage-tank water heater. You’ll have a lot more storage space once that big tank is pulled out and hauled off by your Carrboro Full Stack Plumbing professional.
- Savings on Power Bills – The initial costs for your tankless water heater will be more than the cost of an old-style tank, but you’ll see savings on your electric bill immediately. When you don’t have heating elements that stay on constantly to keep a tank of water at 140 degrees, the power bill goes down.
- Fewer Replacements – Your tankless water heater also outlasts the standard tank models considerably. A water heater with a tank can last from 8 to 15 years depending on usage. Tankless water heaters pump out hot water for 20 years or more.
The Advantages of a Professional Crew From Full Stack Plumbing
Our expert Carrboro plumbers want to hear about your concerns and needs so we can help you select the best tankless water heater for your home. We really listen and help you decide on a purchase that isn’t more than you need or less than you require to keep your sinks, washers, and bathrooms supplied with hot water.
We’ll come to your home for a free consultation to examine your hookups and setup and then go over your options.
Our staff is a fully licensed and certified Carrboro plumbing crew. Our professionals know the area well. Our plumbers will provide an expert assessment and install. And they know that no job is finished until the cleanup is complete.
Full Stack Plumbing offers affordable prices. We also practice transparent pricing. This means you’ll know what you’re paying for and what services you’ll get for your money.
On-Demand Tankless Water Heater Installation in Carrboro NC
If you have previously experienced a water heater burst in your Carrboro home or business, you may be very interested in the dependability of a tankless water heater. Full Stack Plumbing is your source for water heater installations of any kind.
Contact Full Stack Plumbing of Carrboro now for a free consultation and quote on tankless water heater installation.
We also provide plumbing installation and 24/7 emergency plumbing repair in Orange County, Raleigh, Durham, Cary, and across the Triangle. Our services include, but are not limited to: clogged drain repair, water leak repair, sewage backup cleanup & repair, shower installation, broken faucets & sink repair, garbage disposal repair, large in-home appliance installation, toilet installation, faucet installation, broken & frozen pipe repair, and other non-emergency and emergency plumbing services.