Chapel Hill residents who work, go to school or have a day of important errands ahead probably all start their mornings the same way. They’ll want a hot shower and some warm water at the sink to help make themselves presentable.
It’s not an unreasonable request to have hot water when we need it, but an overworked or failing water heater can sometimes let us down. A standard storage-tank water heater can reach the end of its life in a few short years, and as it dies, it’ll likely pump out less and less hot water.
Whether you’ve got a water heater on its last legs or one that isn’t producing enough hot water, it’s time to consider the amazing features of a tankless water heater. It’s all the hot water you need, whenever you need it.
Call Chapel Hill’s Full Stack Plumbing for a Free Tankless Water Heater Consultation
You may have heard about the convenience and efficiency of tankless water heaters, but you may have no idea how to begin shopping for them or what your home can handle. The team of experts at Full Stack Plumbing stands ready to provide a free, on-site consultation.
While there is no one-size-fits-all solution for everyone, our Chapel Hill plumbing professionals will work with you to determine the best option for your family’s needs. We can work with any brand or model that you may have had your eye on. We can also suggest a good model with the right capacity to meet your household requirements. Contact us today for a free consultation on tankless water heater installation in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. We are here to answer all of your questions.
A Chapel Hill Plumbing Staff You Can Trust
Our Chapel Hill plumbers are expert listeners. We want to hear about your concerns and needs so we can help you select the best tankless water heater for your home or business. We specialize in both commercial & residential installation.
Our plumbers are fully licensed and certified to work in Orange County. Full Stack Plumbing is owned by our associates and that means our professionals take extra pride in their work and the satisfaction of each and every customer. They provide expert installation on all products and fast, and reliable service afterward. Our plumbers know that no job is finished until the cleanup is complete.
Full Stack Plumbing offers affordable prices. We also practice transparent pricing. This means you’ll know what you’re paying for and what you’re getting for your money.
The Advantages of Tankless Hot Water Heaters for Chapel Hill Residents
Chapel Hill is full of bright minds and hardworking people and the loss of hot water doesn’t help them get the best start to their days. A cold shower, a sink full of breakfast dishes, and other inconveniences all make finding a better hot water solution a priority.
People may not realize it, but their old-style storage tank water heaters work all day long to keep 50 gallons or more of water hot even when they aren’t home. Those older designs use electricity or gas all day. And when the demand for hot water increases in the morning or at night, they can run short on hot water at the worst moments.
These concerns and others aren’t an issue with a tankless water heater. Tankless water heaters have been in homes for decades now and they are amazingly reliable. Their biggest selling point is that they provide as much hot water as your family needs, whenever they need it.
This and other advantages practically sell themselves to Chapel Hill homeowners who are tired of waiting on their old units to make more hot water:
- Hot Water Instantly – When you turn a hot water knob anywhere in your home, a tankless water heater at once goes to work heating a flow of water to the perfect temperature that you’ve set. It’s heated moments before it arrives at your showerhead. It’s endless hot water and that’s a great luxury when you’ve had to suffer with just warm water or downright frigid water coming out of the tap.
- Efficiency – A standard tankless water heater will end up being around 22% more efficient than standard storage tank water heaters. The more advanced models could run as much as a third more efficiently than those old units.
- Lower Electric Bills – Tankless water heaters are more expensive than a standard water heater, but they’ll save you substantial money on power bills over the years. That time you aren’t keeping a tank of hot water warm when you aren’t using it will save you money. That’s less money that gets sent to Duke Energy each month.
- Longer Life – That savings on an electric bill compounds over the longer life of a tankless water heater. A standard water heater can last from 10 to 15 years. Tankless water heaters keep pumping out hot water for 20 years or more.
- Space-Saving – One of the worst qualities of your old water heater may be the large space it takes up and the dust it collects. You’ll love gaining extra storage space when that big eye sore is removed. Tankless water heaters can be about the size of a suitcase. They can easily fit in a closet. When deciding where a tankless water heater should go in your home or business, Chapel Hill’s Full Stack Plumbing experts can give you more options.
24/7 Tankless Water Heater Service in Chapel Hill and Across Orange County
Don’t waste another moment in a cold shower. Reach out to the experts at Full Stack Plumbing in Chapel Hill to find out how a tankless water heater can change your family’s life.
When considering replacing your old water heater with a tankless water heater, consult with our fully qualified plumbing professionals. A water heater salesman may sell you a bigger unit than you need or may accidently sell you a tankless water heater that doesn’t handle the capacity that your family requires. We want to partner with you to find the best tankless water heater for your needs. Contact us online to schedule a free Chapel Hill tankless water heater consultation today.
We also provide plumbing installation and plumbing repair in Orange County and across the Triangle. Don’t hesitate to call us with any plumbing emergency you may have. Our services include, but are not limited to: clogged drain repair, water leak repair, sewage backup cleanup & repair, shower installation, broken faucets & sink repair, garbage disposal repair, large in-home appliance installation, toilet installation, faucet installation, broken & frozen pipe repair, and other non-emergency and emergency plumbing services in Chapel Hill.