Waiting on the hot water to build back up so you can take a comfortable shower can be a real pain. Residents in Pittsboro may know the frustration of having to delay a shower because of an old, worn-out water heater isn’t doing the job.
You can replace that water heater with another tank, but there’s a modern solution to hot water issues that can supply you with as much hot water as you need instantly.
Talk to Pittsboro’s Full Stack Plumbing about the benefits of installing a tankless water heater. We can help you pick out an affordable model that’s right for your home and have it installed in no time. When you reach for that shower handle, you’ll have no worries about finding the hot water’s been tapped out.
Call Full Stack Plumbing for a Free Tankless Water Heater Consultation in Pittsboro
The team of experts at Full Stack Plumbing stands ready to install a tankless water heater in your home. We can work with almost any brand or model that you may have had your eye on.
While there is no one-size-fits-all solution for everyone, our fully licensed and certified Pittsboro plumbing crew will work with you to determine the best option for your situation. Contact us today for a free consultation on tankless water heater installation in Pittsboro, North Carolina. We are happy to come to your home and go over your best options. We are here to answer all of your questions.
The Advantages of Tankless Hot Water Heaters in Pittsboro
Pittsboro weather can take residents from sweaty, 95-degree days to icy, 32-degree days in a matter of weeks. At either extreme, it’s nice to be able to count on the flow of hot water for washing dishes and clothes, and for taking well-earned hot showers.
If you have a standard storage-tank water heater, you already know that a family taking their showers and baths all at once can quickly drain the hot water supply. What’s more, if you have an older model, sediment and rust may have built up in the tank to make it even easier to drain the hot water.
Tankless water heaters don’t rely on water stored in tanks. They make hot water the moment your family needs it.
These are just a few of the many tankless water heater benefits Pittsboro homeowners should consider:
- Hot Water Instantly – Electric tankless water heaters sends water over hot coils to instantly heat water for your shower or your bathroom sink. Gas tankless water heaters send water past a gas burner to heat the water instantly. As soon as you turn that faucet on, you’ll get a flow heated to whatever temperature you prefer. Endless hot water is the biggest reason people buy a tankless water heater.
- Space-Saving – Hot water heaters can be about the size of a suitcase. That’s a lot of extra space freed up when you remove a 50-gallon standard water heater tank. When deciding where a tankless water heater should go in your Pittsboro home, Full Stack Plumbing’s experts can give you more options.
- Efficiency – The average tankless water heaters are around 22% more efficient than standard models. A better model may even show up to a third more in efficiency. Tankless units only make hot water as you use it. You don’t have a large tank of hot water that must be heated at all times until you need it. That wastes electricity.
- Lower Electric Bills – Tankless water heaters are a bit more expensive to purchase, but they do save you real money on your electric bill. That time you aren’t keeping a tank of hot water warm when you aren’t using it will save you money.
- Longer Life – That savings on an electric bill multiplies over the long life of a tankless water heater. The standard water heater can last from 10 to 15 years. Tankless water heaters keep providing hot water for 20 years or more.
- Luxury Add-Ons – Tankless water heaters can be installed with wi-fi connections that let you control the temperature of your water from your phone. Leak detection will shut off the water if a pipe springs a leak. A tankless water heater can be paired with hard water filters that soften the water coming into your home. This can make tankless water heaters last longer. Hard water can also make your skin and scalp extra dry.
Our hardworking plumbers make sure you are happy with the installation of your tankless unit. We also clean up after ourselves. We haul away that old, unsightly water heater tank when we’re done.
24/7 Tankless Water Heater Service in Pittsboro
If you spend a morning or night without hot water, don’t waste another moment. Call the experts at Full Stack Plumbing in Pittsboro for 24/7 response if you have a plumbing emergency.
If you are considering replacing your old water heater with a tankless water heater, please don’t hesitate to call our fully qualified plumbing professionals. We want to partner with you to find the best tankless water heater for your needs. Contact us online to schedule a free Pittsboro tankless water heater consultation today.
We also provide plumbing installation and plumbing repair in Pittsboro and the Chapel Hill area. Our services include, but are not limited to: clogged drain repair, water leak repair, sewage backup cleanup & repair, shower installation, broken faucets & sink repair, garbage disposal repair, large in-home appliance installation, toilet installation, faucet installation, broken & frozen pipe repair, and other non-emergency and emergency plumbing services in Pittsboro.