Siler City Tankless Water Heater Repair
Many Siler City families rely on tankless water heaters to provide hot water on demand. They are designed to be efficient and durable, but tankless water heaters do run into problems at times that can suddenly leave your family without hot water.
Contact a Siler City Plumber at Full Stack Plumbing to diagnose your tankless water heater issue and to make quick repairs to get hot water flowing again. You can trust us to make the right repairs and never suggest repairs and replacements that you don’t need.
Tankless Water Heater Reliability in Siler City
Tankless Water Heaters are hi-tech marvels that provide limitless hot water to thousands of area families. Tankless water heaters make hot water only when you need it, keeping electricity and gas bills low. The compact design fits almost anywhere in your home. Full Stack Plumbing has installed a lot of these reliable appliances in Chatham County homes.
Tankless water heaters are made to last up to 20 years or more depending on usage. They can experience issues as they get older. The problems are often with the hookups going in and out of the water heater, instead of inside the machine.
Tankless Water Heater Issues
Some issues can leave you slowly experiencing colder and colder water each morning. Other problems can shut down your hot water in an instant and leave people in the shower with the sudden shock of an icy stream.
These are a few of the signs that you need to call a Siler City Tankless Water Heater Repair Plumber:
- A drop in hot water pressure – This may be a sign that you’ve got a leak in the pipes going into or running out of your tankless water heater. Your Full Stack plumbing professional would quickly tighten your pipe fittings and patch any tankless water heater leaks. Pipe replacement could be necessary.
- A drop in temperature – Something may be wrong with the tankless water heater thermostat. A new thermostat may be necessary. A computer issue may require a reset or a change in a setting.
- Sediment buildup and reduced temperature – Tankless water heaters will build up deposits of calcium and other minerals. This buildup can cause a drop in the hot water output of your unit and lower the temperature of the water. Tankless water heaters are supposed to be flushed once a year. A skilled Siler City plumber can clean out a clogged system and set up a yearly maintenance appointment so the problem doesn’t come back.
- Electric tankless water heater issues – Electric units may have a wiring issue causing a lack of hot water. The unit will go dark without power. The problem could be as simple as a flipped circuit breaker. Check your breaker box. Call Full Stack Plumbing and make an appointment if that doesn’t help.
- Gas tankless water heaters issues – You may have an ignitor issue inside your water heater. A part replacement could get your burners heating water again. The gas flow may also be obstructed. A Siler City plumber makes sure your natural gas or propane flow is working inside and outside your tankless model.
Our plumbing professionals will be looking for the simplest and cheapest solutions to your tankless water heater problems first. We never want to do expensive water heater repairs that you don’t need.
If a new water heater is the only solution, we are happy to partner with you in finding the right model to fit the needs of your family. We can install any type of tankless water heater so that you don’t have to worry about the hot water running out on you.
Trust the Siler City Plumbing Experts at Full Stack Plumbing
Our expert plumbers know the Chatham County area well and are ready to provide for all of your plumbing and hot water needs.
Our staff is fully licensed, certified, and insured. We work to repair all brands of tankless hot water heaters. We are also experienced Rinnai tankless water heater technicians and can help with any problem.
Full Stack Plumbing offers affordable prices. We also practice transparent pricing. This means you’ll know what you’re paying for and what services you’ll get for your money.
Contact a Siler City Plumber
If you spend a morning or night without hot water, don’t waste another moment. Call the experts at Full Stack Plumbing in Siler City for a tankless water heater emergency or a routine maintenance check to keep your water heater running smoothly.
If you are considering replacing your old water heater with a tankless water heater, please don’t hesitate to call our fully qualified plumbing professionals. We want to partner with you to find the best tankless water heater for your needs. Contact us online to schedule a Siler City plumbing appointment today.